Before the kids go down and see the gifts under the tree, are there some “Santa Clues” that give the kids a hint that Santa has visited their home? Here are a few “starters.” Modify them to suit the interests and age level of your children
- Santa creates an enchanting display using the child’s own toys. (wooden wagon, sled, photos, roller skates, Teddy Bear, books, dolls, etc.) The display can be staged, depending on the size of the items, on a windowsill, fireplace mantel, kitchen table or any nook or cranny.
- Santa leaves a special Christmas decoration on the front door or hanging from the latch on the child’s window.
- Santa leaves a present on a bureau in the child’s room. When the child wakes up and sees a favorite candy bar or a small wrapped gift, that is “proof” that Santa came.
- Santa leaves a Teddy Bear or a “never-before-seen by the child” stuffed animal tied to a railing or doorknob.
- Santa uses a gold glitter pen to “monogram” the child’s name and write a personal on the ornaments on the Christmas tree.
- Santa fills a Christmas stocking with some stuffed animals and hangs on the knob of a door.
- Santa leaves little presents wrapped in sheet music, coloring book pages or comic strips from the newspaper. (Sheet music can be from music book purchased at a thrift store.)
- Santa leaves an elf shoe behind, fancifully decorated. (You can purchase a cute baby shoe at a used clothing store and decorate with glitter.)
- Santa taped candy canes to the bedroom door.
- A note from Santa is under the pillow.
- HO-HO-HO is spelled out on the bathroom counter with Post Alpha-Bits cereal letters.
- A stocking is filled with some little stuffed animals and hanging on the child’s door knob.
- A little elf shoe has been left behind by Santa. (A baby shoe purchased at the thrift shop.)
Get Your Copy
If you order the commemorative audio CD, you will also be given the link to play the story on your computer. Order by Dec. 19 to ensure it arrives by Christmas. Click on the image above and you will be taken to a secure PayPal checkout. Fast, safe and easy! Click on the image above and you will be taken to a secure PayPal checkout.
Fast, safe and easy!
Fast, safe and easy!
- An Enchanting Family Christmas Story
- About the Story
- About Patricia Gallagher
- BIO Author Patricia Gallagher
- Free Downloads
- What started out as a make-believe story…
- Vintage Christmas Cards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What People Are Saying
- Contact Us
- 58 Foods Santa Likes
- 20 Ways Santa Says ‘Merry Christmas’
- 13 Clues Left Behind by Santa
- 8 Ideas for Gifts on a Budget
- 26 Ideas for Christmas on a Budget
- 33 Family Traditions